Basically, the Napper's talking page. However, none of the new nappers (that we probably won't get) won't be invited, so first names would, could, and probably SHOULD be used.

Friday, May 12, 2006

A wierd story


It was a dark and stormy night, and I was alone in a room full of gigantic spiders. They surrounded me with their sharp poisonous fangs, eyes gleaming, ready to pounce and kill. I was frightened out of my wit and wanted to just wake up from this nightmare. Then, a part of the ceiling fell on me. I shrieked in pain. I knew it was not a dream. Then, spiders fell from the ceiling and launched themselves on me ready to gnash the life out of me. With one swift stroke of their sword-like fangs, the spiders knocked me out. The spiders started picking at my soon to be dead body. I saw no way out of this. I died.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!.........................................................................................................................................................................................................I mean oh man that must hurt

Monday, May 15, 2006 8:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home