Basically, the Napper's talking page. However, none of the new nappers (that we probably won't get) won't be invited, so first names would, could, and probably SHOULD be used.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Daniel as Vice-President?

After much thought, I have been asking myself the same question over and over again: "Should Daniel really be Vice-President of the Nappers?" I know that he was elected, but now I'm starting to wonder. Think about it. He rarely even comments on the Blogs, which means that he probably doesn't check it very often. I might not be right about this, but I think I am. Ask yourself: what has Daniel really done as the Vice-President??? Daniel, if you're reading this, then ask yourself the same question. I know that he was one of the founders of the Nappers along with Ben, and I know that his rightful position is Vice-President, but I'm not sure if he's really fit for the job, are you? I'm not sure if it's just me who thinks this, or if it's everyone.

I will put up a poll about this after I post this, and it will be up for a week. If he gets more "no" votes than "yes," then he won't be Vice-President anymore, and we'll have another poll deciding on the new Vice-President. Some of you are probably staring at your computer screen with your mouth open, thinking "What?! How could he say that?!" Like I said before, it might just be me, but it might be some other Nappers, too.

The poll will be up for a week, in which time I'll announce whether he stays Vice-President or not. After all, the Napper society is a democracy, isn't it? Well, for now it is. Happy voting! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yes, and I'm supposed to post the most news, but there's really not any news to post. Yet. Every club or organization needs a recorder!!! I have my archive, remember? Sort of like in Redwall, you know the recorder in those books? Yeah.

We just need a recorder, and I'm the recorder. I'm the assistant HTML person (decreed Zappy).

Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:56:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Shundra!

aero for vice-president!!!

Shmoofafoofer

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:13:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm on more then shundra and I've been an official napper for ike 3 days

Shmoofafoofer

P.S.
With Ben as pres. this is a dictatorship

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:26:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree with Ben. We should have a job description for each of the napper's jobs. However, daniel has posted very few comments, I've posted way more then him, that's why I'm proud to say Shmoofafoofer for Vice-President!

Shmoofafoofer

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:00:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... Know Ben lets just calm down. Ask yourself if this is worth getting upset over. OK deep breaths. GOOOOOD.

Now Ben anything I say can't be held against me. (that's freedom of speech) And you don't know if I wrote that, anyone could have typed in Shmoofafoofer and wrote that.

Also, as President you do have Veto power which you can (and I'm sure will) use.

Know is it presidently to cuss, I think not! We could impeach Bush if he did that. (I don't mind cussing, just excessively anoys me)

P.S

AND BY THE WAY I DO WANT TO GO, WHERE DO YOU LIVE, IF YOU DON'T TELL ME I'LL COME AND FIND YOU!!!!!

shmoofafoofer

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home