Sorry
I'm just posting this to apologize for a few things:
1) The whole Daniel as Vice-President issue, that almost started a "World War III," (my quote). I'm mainly apologizing to Daniel for all of that, but to everyone else was offended in any way by it.
2) The whole privacy issue. I don't really need to apologize for it, but I'm doing it anyway. Feel free to use your real names in both this Blog and the Napper News if you want. Just don't do it with me, because my parents make me. Besides, I like to be called Redberry. It rolls off the tongue, don't you think?
There's one more thing I want to apologize for, but I forget what it is. If there's anyone interested in joining the Book Opinions Blog that I created the other day if you haven't already joined, let me know and I'll invite you.
Hope this clears up all the incidents that I've mentioned.

1 Comments:
Vp takes over the Pres. position if Ben's assassinated:)
shmoo
Friday, December 09, 2005 3:32:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home