A HUGE Dillema
(The following was conveyed to me by Akshay. These are his exact words....)
I need your help, guys! Of all the people at Watts, it HAD to be me... ME! *sob* I finally, and unluckily, have gotten into a large mess dealing with....girls (if you shall call them that). Many of you may, or may not, know of Madison Watts, but she has supposedly......ASKED ME OUT! Here is what happened:
I was in 7th period Social Studies, when Austin Strok said that I needed a girlfriend. Apparently, Tony Daly overheard, and asked her out for me, to put it in the simplest of terms. I'm not aware if her "yes" was a joke, or if it was for real. She said "You'll never know..." I'M DOOMED!
But, I have a secret plan I'm only sharing with you guys: I told her that I secretly admire somebody else at school, which is DEFINITELY not true, but I had to say SOMETHING. My only problem now is WHO that person is. I'm considering asking one of the girls that act in the school play to "act" as my girlfriend, for a week or so. Just until she shuts up.
I'm not sure if this plan will work or not, so PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! :(

1 Comments:
ur screwed
is this girl weird
i guess so stupid ?
just say no
asking someone else out wont fix anything
Monday, October 30, 2006 5:57:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home