Basically, the Napper's talking page. However, none of the new nappers (that we probably won't get) won't be invited, so first names would, could, and probably SHOULD be used.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Poll Results

I have decided that I will keep up the poll about how Ben's doing as president (unless he's tired of it and wants something else). Every week, I will announce the results, and reset the votes. It will be sort of like a real presidential thing, with the president's popularity ratings. Here are the current results:

REALLY GOOD!!! :) - 80% (4 votes)
NO!!! :( - 20% (1 vote)

I don't know who would [or have the guts to] vote no, but, you know, that's their opinion, and we have to respect that (Ben, take it easy...). I will momentarily be resetting the votes so that we can all vote again and again and... well, you get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home