Basically, the Napper's talking page. However, none of the new nappers (that we probably won't get) won't be invited, so first names would, could, and probably SHOULD be used.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm in Cleveland

I'm just letting you all know that I'm in Cleveland right now. I will be here until late Sunday night, and I probably won't have the chance to update the Blog(s) much in the upcoming days. It's not really anything to talk about, but I just wanted for everyone to know.

Redberry

PS,
For those of you whom I've given the address of my story Blog to, go to it. I posted my prologue one or two weeks ago, and so far, Ben's the only one who's commented on it. I want to hear from you! If you want the address, ask me in an e-mail, and I'll give it to you the next time I check my e-mail. Ben has given me some helpful suggestions, and I would like some more, to make my story the best story I've ever written. My goal is to get it published, but I seriously doubt that that will happen.

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I just got back from Cleveland. And, I've updated my Blog. Go view it, if you have the attention span to do it.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 5:52:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home